top of page


  • What is the minimum age to drive a campervan in Japan?
    All drivers must be 21 years or older. The driver must hold a valid, full driver’s license.
  • Can I extend the duration of rental?
    This depends whether the campervan has already been booked or not. Please contact us and we will try our best to help.
  • Can I cancel my booking during the rental period?
    Yes you can but I'm sorry there are no refunds.
  • Do I need to get insurance?
    Our campervans are fully insured (third party insurance) by a separate insurance company. In the unlikely event of an accident the applicable excess fee will need to be paid directly to Japan Campers within 24 hrs. A new Deposit will be required. We suggest to get a travel insurance that covers the Excess fee (deductible). This amount can then be claimed through the insurance you have obtained separately.
bottom of page